In order to keep our patients safe at Blossom Dental Wellness, Dr. Novan Nguyen and our team have established some new protocols at the office. Read below to learn more! And if you would like to schedule with our dentist in Sacramento, California, please call 916-422-3991!
When you arrive:
OUR WAITING ROOM IS CLOSED. Please wait in your car or outside until it is your turn to be seen.
- Simply text us at 916-299-8615 and let us know you have arrived. The front desk will let you know when to come in.
- No texting capability? No problem! Just call us at 916-422-3991.
- Masks are required for entry.
- Only the person with the appointment is permitted into the office.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment 5 minutes early to allow time for screening.
- Please be prepared to take care of your co-pay on the day of the appointment, preferably using contactless cards.
We will be screening everyone entering our office, including a temperature reading.
- Anyone over 99.7 degrees will be rescheduled.
- We will reconfirm by observation and verbally with you that you are not experiencing signs of upper respiratory illness such as a fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
If you are getting a cleaning or treatment done, you may notice some changes:
- We will have you pre-rinse before sitting down.
- The hygienist may not use aerosol-producing machinery — possibly hand scaling only.
- Our staff will be wearing more PPE than usual, including scrub caps, clear face shields, and N95 face masks and surgical masks.
- We are allowing more time per patient per appointment to allow for enhanced disinfection between patients. So, appointments may be limited at this time.
- There are 5 Hepa filters located throughout the office, each reaching up to 800 feet each.
We really appreciate your patience with us!